Welcome to the 5th issue of the calcium-sensing receptor (CaSR) Biomedicine newsletter. We report on the results of the last project year and summarize major achievements made in the project course. We happily announce that all ESRs finalized their PhD studies and take a glimpse at their future career steps.
- EuroGCT Update – Register now for the upcoming workshop and/or check the multilingual website and resources
- BIOTALENTUM is the only for-profit beneficiary among the top 10 Hungarian institutions winning EU grants.
- Prof. András Dinnyés, Dr. Suchitra Polgári, Dr. Melinda Zana, Dr. Anita Fehér gave a talk at the 64th Annual Meeting of the Hungarian Society of Gastroenterology on 12 June 2022 in Siófok.
- Prof. András Dinnyés gave a talk at the conference Chemistry Physics and Biology of Colloids Interfaces (CPBCI) held on 10 June 2022 in Eger.
- Prof. András Dinnyés and Balázs Széky were invited speakers of the BIOCEV Regeneration II workshop held on 7 June 2022 in Prague.