Welcome to the 5th issue of the calcium-sensing receptor (CaSR) Biomedicine newsletter. We report on the results of the last project year and summarize major achievements made in the project course. We happily announce that all ESRs finalized their PhD studies and take a glimpse at their future career steps.
- Scientific Project Manager in the field of Stem Cell Biology
- BioTalentum staff out in the nature planting hundreds of tree saplings
- Senior Research Scientist in Stem Cell Biology
- BioTalentum is still able to apply to the Horizon Europe research programme and participate in the implementation of the winning projects without any restrictions
- A session at FAMÉ2023 conference to be co-chaired by Prof. Dr. Andras Dinnyes