Welcome to the 5th issue of the calcium-sensing receptor (CaSR) Biomedicine newsletter. We report on the results of the last project year and summarize major achievements made in the project course. We happily announce that all ESRs finalized their PhD studies and take a glimpse at their future career steps.
- Prof. András Dinnyés gave a lecture on the advancements in regenerative medicine at the annual meeting of the Visegrad Group Academies Forum held in Budapest on 26th and 27th of May 2022.
- EuroGCT workshop: Sharing best practice in public engagement and communicating about gene and cell therapy – NEW DATE
- Prof. András Dinnyés gave a talk on the role of genetically reprogrammed stem cells in regenerative medicine in the webinar series organized by the Project Management Institute Budapest
- BioTalentum Ltd is an Associate Partner of two winning Horizon Europe projects:
- Prof. András Dinnyés gave a talk at the 10th HiSchool Career Fair organized by the Teacher training school of Eötvös Loránd University.