Welcome to the 5th issue of the calcium-sensing receptor (CaSR) Biomedicine newsletter. We report on the results of the last project year and summarize major achievements made in the project course. We happily announce that all ESRs finalized their PhD studies and take a glimpse at their future career steps.
- BioTalentum Ltd joint to the ADAIR project as a hungarian SME successfully participating in the ERA-NET COFUND joint international call for proposals, grant agreement came into force on 9 December 2020.
- The are no open positions at this moment.
- International Biomedical Supply Chain Cooperation Forum, Chengdu
- First newsletter of iNanoBIT project (coordinated by BIOT)
- BioTalentum turned 15 years old