The EU-ToxRisk Commercial Platform was launched at the EU-ToxRisk Stakeholder meeting in Egmond, Netherlands on 12 February. The founding group of partners presented on different capabilities and services in integrated testing and assessment including a tiered approach starting with the best use of current data and in silico methods, modelling, read across and in vitro testing based on NAMs. Illustrated solutions included endocrine disruptor screening, liver and kidney investigative toxicology, and neurotoxicity screening.
- EuroGCT Update – Register now for the upcoming workshop and/or check the multilingual website and resources
- BIOTALENTUM is the only for-profit beneficiary among the top 10 Hungarian institutions winning EU grants.
- Prof. András Dinnyés, Dr. Suchitra Polgári, Dr. Melinda Zana, Dr. Anita Fehér gave a talk at the 64th Annual Meeting of the Hungarian Society of Gastroenterology on 12 June 2022 in Siófok.
- Prof. András Dinnyés gave a talk at the conference Chemistry Physics and Biology of Colloids Interfaces (CPBCI) held on 10 June 2022 in Eger.
- Prof. András Dinnyés and Balázs Széky were invited speakers of the BIOCEV Regeneration II workshop held on 7 June 2022 in Prague.