The EU-ToxRisk Commercial Platform was launched at the EU-ToxRisk Stakeholder meeting in Egmond, Netherlands on 12 February. The founding group of partners presented on different capabilities and services in integrated testing and assessment including a tiered approach starting with the best use of current data and in silico methods, modelling, read across and in vitro testing based on NAMs. Illustrated solutions included endocrine disruptor screening, liver and kidney investigative toxicology, and neurotoxicity screening.
- BioTalentum Ltd joint to the ADAIR project as a hungarian SME successfully participating in the ERA-NET COFUND joint international call for proposals, grant agreement came into force on 9 December 2020.
- The are no open positions at this moment.
- International Biomedical Supply Chain Cooperation Forum, Chengdu
- First newsletter of iNanoBIT project (coordinated by BIOT)
- BioTalentum turned 15 years old