The EU-ToxRisk Commercial Platform was launched at the EU-ToxRisk Stakeholder meeting in Egmond, Netherlands on 12 February. The founding group of partners presented on different capabilities and services in integrated testing and assessment including a tiered approach starting with the best use of current data and in silico methods, modelling, read across and in vitro testing based on NAMs. Illustrated solutions included endocrine disruptor screening, liver and kidney investigative toxicology, and neurotoxicity screening.
- BioTalentum staff out in the nature planting hundreds of tree saplings
- Senior Research Scientist in Stem Cell Biology
- BioTalentum is still able to apply to the Horizon Europe research programme and participate in the implementation of the winning projects without any restrictions
- A session at FAMÉ2023 conference to be co-chaired by Prof. Dr. Andras Dinnyes
- Prof. Dr. Andras Dinnyes in a new prestigious role