BioTalentum Ltd. has once again participated in the Europe-wide public event Researchers’ Night, which displays the diversity of science and its impact on citizens’ daily lives in inspiring ways. To the Hungarian Researchers’ Night held on September 24, 2021, our researchers contributed in a number of ways. They gave a glimpse into the state-of-the-art in biotechnology and medical research. Importantly, they also shared their experience as young researchers within large EU-level projects, and shared their personal views on what opportunities and challenges this career holds for them.
- BioTalentum staff out in the nature planting hundreds of tree saplings
- Senior Research Scientist in Stem Cell Biology
- BioTalentum is still able to apply to the Horizon Europe research programme and participate in the implementation of the winning projects without any restrictions
- A session at FAMÉ2023 conference to be co-chaired by Prof. Dr. Andras Dinnyes
- Prof. Dr. Andras Dinnyes in a new prestigious role