BioTalentum Ltd. has once again participated in the Europe-wide public event Researchers’ Night, which displays the diversity of science and its impact on citizens’ daily lives in inspiring ways. To the Hungarian Researchers’ Night held on September 24, 2021, our researchers contributed in a number of ways. They gave a glimpse into the state-of-the-art in biotechnology and medical research. Importantly, they also shared their experience as young researchers within large EU-level projects, and shared their personal views on what opportunities and challenges this career holds for them.
- EuroGCT Update – Register now for the upcoming workshop and/or check the multilingual website and resources
- BIOTALENTUM is the only for-profit beneficiary among the top 10 Hungarian institutions winning EU grants.
- Prof. András Dinnyés, Dr. Suchitra Polgári, Dr. Melinda Zana, Dr. Anita Fehér gave a talk at the 64th Annual Meeting of the Hungarian Society of Gastroenterology on 12 June 2022 in Siófok.
- Prof. András Dinnyés gave a talk at the conference Chemistry Physics and Biology of Colloids Interfaces (CPBCI) held on 10 June 2022 in Eger.
- Prof. András Dinnyés and Balázs Széky were invited speakers of the BIOCEV Regeneration II workshop held on 7 June 2022 in Prague.