EuroGCT Workshop on sharing best practice in public engagement and communicating about gene and cell therapy
10 October 2022, Royal Society of Edinburgh, Scotland
More info and registration: https://edinburgh.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/eurogct-workshop-2022
Researchers at any stage of their career with specific interest and experience in, and/or responsibility for, gene and cell therapy-related engagement are welcome to attend. The networking and collaboration benefits of the workshop are best achieved in person. Contact the organizers if travel is a barrier to participation.
- To facilitate the sharing of best practice amongst the EuroGCT partnership.
- To support EuroGCT partners in their professional development so that they can then deliver training/innovative public engagement initiatives within their own localities.
- To foster a network of public engagement professionals amongst the partnership.
- To collectively review the project’s communication activities to date and plan for next steps.
- To plan for future capacity-building workshops, including identifying objectives, topics, potential host organisations, and forming a planning committee.
Multilingual Website and Resources
The translation of new content is in progress. Volunteers are being called for. Anyone interested in getting involved can email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have existing content in any of our languages that can be hosted, or priority content that could be made available in Hungarian, please get in touch.
Thanks to the Stem Cell Network North Rhine-Westphalia and the German Stem Cell Network, two new resources are now available in German: