Researcher in Cell Biology / Stem Cell Biology
BioTalentum Ltd is an innovative biotechnology company with international team working in stem cell research to generate medical cell culture models and drug testing systems.
- Laboratory techniques to use will involve, but may be not limited to long-term cell culture handling, RNA/DNA isolation, flow cytometry, polymerase chain reaction (PCR), and ICC imaging.
- Additional duties will include data analysis, maintaining a complete and well organized laboratory notebook, contributing to general lab maintenance;
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs);
- Provide continuous improvement suggestions, and participate in troubleshooting and improvement projects;
- Reviews, analyzes, and interpretation of results for presentations and reporting to internal and external audiences;
- Master’s degree in biology or related sciences; specialization in cell biology, molecular biology, biochemistry (alternatively: long-term and documented experience in conducting cell cultures);
- Very good knowledge (theoretical and practical) of work with cell culture in vitro required (full range of techniques and full knowledge of the principles of sterile work); BL-2 training and certification will be completed upon hire;
- Candidate must possess experience with cytokine assessments/ELISA, cellular assays of different functions, light microscopy, fluorescence microscopy, immunohistochemistry;
- Experience in human in vitro stem cell culture is a major advantage;
- Knowledge and expertise in the field of neurobiology and/or toxicology;
- Expertise in single cell sequencing or bulk RNAseq analysis;
What we offer:
Competitive salary and benefit package is offered in a free-thinking, open environment which has close connection to both academic and industry research groups worldwide. We believe diversity, equity and creativity in our community, which lead us innovative discoveries.
- Education, Science, Sports
How to apply/ contact information: Please, send your CV and motivation letter by Email indicating your salary requirements via Profession.