BioTalentum Ltd is an innovative biotechnology company with an international team working in stem cell research to generate medical cell culture models and drug testing systems.
- Plan, allocate and monitor delivery of project-specific stem cell biology research tasks.
- Supervise project execution in the field of development and establishment of long-term cell culture handling, stem cell differentiation in different directions.
- Take the lead and supervision on design and development of innovative new in vitro R&D models, including cell-based assays, high-throughput screening, and functional analysis using different equipment’s (RNA/DNA isolation, flow cytometry, polymerase chain reaction (PCR), and imaging techniques, measurements in High content imager).
- With supervision of senior post-doctoral scientists solve and manage complex scientific questions by monitoring the related available literature, provide continuous improvement suggestions, and participate in troubleshooting and problem-solving discussions.
- Participation ISO 90010 maintenance and regulation; Follow and Generate Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs); Improve the existing system by contributing to general lab management.
- Make and supervise regular reports, reviews, analyzes, and interpretation of results for presentations and reporting to internal and external audiences.
- Assure proper project documentation, timely reporting.
- Running and participating on project meetings, taking role in project proposal preparation, and project planning.
- Effectively work together with colleagues, external experts, academic and industrial partners.
- Motivation of the team, conflict handling.
- PhD degree in biology or related sciences; specialization in cell biology, molecular biology, biochemistry (alternatively: MSc degree with long-term and documented experience in conducting cell cultures).
- Very good knowledge (theoretical and practical) of working with cell culture in vitro required (full range of techniques and full knowledge of the principles of sterile work); BSL-2 training, and certification will be completed upon hire.
- Candidate must possess solid background in cell biology (cellular assays, light microscopy, fluorescence microscopy, immunohistochemistry, HCI).
- Experience with managing a research group, as well as experience of academic grant application and management.
- Effective mentoring and training skills; capable of motivating and integrating teams.
- Strong judgment, decision making, escalation, critical thinking, and risk management skills.
- Experience in human in vitro stem cell culture is a major advantage;
- Knowledge and expertise in the field of neurobiology and/or in vitro toxicology;
- Expertise in bioinformatic tools;
What we offer
Competitive salary and benefit package is offered in a free-thinking, open environment which has close connection to both academic and industry research groups worldwide. We believe diversity, equity and creativity in our community, which lead us innovative discoveries.
How to apply
Please, send CV and motivation letter by Email with indicating your salary requirements to email@example.com