Experienced Researcher in Molecular Biology
BioTalentum Ltd is an innovative biotech company with an international team working in the field of ESC / iPSC for discovery and development of novel cellular models.
We seek a highly motivated, ambitious, and talented scientist to join an enthusiastic and collaborative team in an outstanding international scientific environment to perform research in our Horizon2020 project.
- Hold a bachelor or master degree in molecular biology, biochemistry or related relevant discipline with at least 1 year experience in Molecular Biology.
- Solid background on molecular biology techniques including genotyping, cloning, RT-PCR, and FACS.
- Exhibits proven productivity and experimental creativity, and effective dissemination of ideas.
- Participation of routine laboratory maintenance, administrative tasks.
- Commitment to work in a team, and have a strong focus to drive the different scientific projects forward with the best approaches available.
- Experience in advanced gene editing techniques is a major advantage.
- Knowledge and expertise in the field of neurobiology and or developmental biology.
- Expertise in cell imaging.
- Track record in assay development, preferably in cytotoxicity.
- Basic bioinformatic knowledge.
What we offer:
The selected candidate will join a company team of 15+ researchers, working in a state-of-the-art is at Gödöllő, Pest County, in one of the most dynamically developing regions of Europe, in the vicinity of the capital city of Hungary, Budapest. The working language of the lab is English, knowledge of the Hungarian language is not required.
Competitive salary and benefit package are offered in a free-thinking, open environment that has a close connection to both academic and industry research groups worldwide.
- Education, Research, Science
- 1-3 years professional experience
- University degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
- Employee status
professional training, language learning assisstance, commuting allowance
2100 Gödöllő, Szent-Györgyi Albert utca
How to apply/ contact information:
Please, send CV and motivation letter by Email with indicating your salary expectation.