BioTalentum Kft.Munkatársat keresünk
Researcher in Cell Biology / Stem Cell Biology
pozícióba.BioTalentum Ltd is an innovative biotech company with an international team working in the field of ESC / hiPSC for discovery and development of novel cellular models.
We seek a highly motivated, ambitious, and talented scientist to join an enthusiastic and collaborative team in an outstanding international scientific environment to perform research in our Horizon2020 projects.
- Strong expertise in cell biology and cell culture.
- Assist with and perform standard laboratory procedures with Human Stem Cells and precursor cells and other experimental procedures.
- Hold a bachelor or master degree in Biotechnology, Biology, biochemistry or related relevant discipline with at least 1 year experience in Cell Biology / Stem Cell Biology.
- Displays proven productivity and experimental creativity, and effective dissemination of ideas.
- Commitment to work in a team, and have a strong focus to drive the different scientific projects forward with the best approaches available.
- Experience in human (or mouse) stem cell culture is an advantage
- Knowledge and expertise in the field of neurobiology and or developmental biology
- Track record in assay development, or stem cell differentiation techniques.
- Hand on techniques with 3D spheroids/organoids.
- ISO qualification.
What we offer:
The selected candidate will join a company team of 15+ researchers, working in a state-of-the-art laboratory in Hungary. The laboratory is at Gödöllő, Pest County, in one of the most dynamically developing regions of Europe, in the vicinity of the capital city of Hungary, Budapest. The working language of the lab is English, knowledge of the Hungarian language is not required.
Competitive salary and benefit package are offered in a free-thinking, open environment that has a close connection to both academic and industry research groups worldwide.
- Education, Research, Science
- 1-3 years professional experience
- University degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
- Employee status
professional training, language learning assisstance, commuting allowance
2100 Gödöllő, Szent-Györgyi Albert utca 4.
How to apply/ contact information:
Please, send CV and motivation letter by Email with indicating salary expectation.