Hungarian Association for Innovation
- Prof. András Dinnyés gave a lecture on the advancements in regenerative medicine at the annual meeting of the Visegrad Group Academies Forum held in Budapest on 26th and 27th of May 2022.
- EuroGCT workshop: Sharing best practice in public engagement and communicating about gene and cell therapy – NEW DATE
- Prof. András Dinnyés gave a talk on the role of genetically reprogrammed stem cells in regenerative medicine in the webinar series organized by the Project Management Institute Budapest
- BioTalentum Ltd is an Associate Partner of two winning Horizon Europe projects:
- Prof. András Dinnyés gave a talk at the 10th HiSchool Career Fair organized by the Teacher training school of Eötvös Loránd University.