- Prof. András Dinnyés gave a lecture on the possibilities of regenerative medicine at the invitation of the Gödöllő Civil Roundtable Association at this year’s series of events of the Hungarian Science Festival.
- BioTalentum Kft. signed a cooperation agreement with the Chinese FDA and the University of Sichuan to launch a joint in vitro toxicology laboratory within the framework of the China (Chengdu-Chongqing Twin Cities) – Hungary Innovation Cooperation Forum and Meeting
- The European Consortium for Communicating Gene and Cell Therapy Information (EuroGCT) brings together 47 partner organisations and institutions across Europe with a goal of providing reliable and accessible information about the use of cells and genetic material to treat disease
- Talk #3 in the webinar series on Advanced Organotypic Models for Toxicological Screening, held by Prof.Dr. András Dinnyés – 13th of April, 2021
- Advancing the understanding and treatment of heart diseases – our newly launched EU project, EMAPS-Cardio will put heart cells on a chip!