The aims of EuroGCT’s first one-day workshop will be:
- To facilitate the sharing of best practice amongst the EuroGCT partnership.
- To support EuroGCT partners in their professional development so that they can then deliver training/innovative public engagement initiatives within their own localities.
- To foster a network of public engagement professionals amongst the partnership.
- To collectively review the project’s communication activities to date and plan for next steps.
- To plan for future capacity-building workshops, including identifying objectives, topics, potential host organisations, and forming a planning committee.
Who is this workshop for?
- We would encourage everyone in engagement and communication roles, including outreach managers, engagement professionals and communication officers, to attend this workshop.
- Researchers at any stage of their career with specific interest and experience in, and/or responsibility for, gene and cell therapy-related engagement are also very welcome to attend.