“data_hanganyagok_2021_3_2_archivum_utopia_210302”. Genre: Other.
- EuroGCT Update – Register now for the upcoming workshop and/or check the multilingual website and resources
- BIOTALENTUM is the only for-profit beneficiary among the top 10 Hungarian institutions winning EU grants.
- Prof. András Dinnyés, Dr. Suchitra Polgári, Dr. Melinda Zana, Dr. Anita Fehér gave a talk at the 64th Annual Meeting of the Hungarian Society of Gastroenterology on 12 June 2022 in Siófok.
- Prof. András Dinnyés gave a talk at the conference Chemistry Physics and Biology of Colloids Interfaces (CPBCI) held on 10 June 2022 in Eger.
- Prof. András Dinnyés and Balázs Széky were invited speakers of the BIOCEV Regeneration II workshop held on 7 June 2022 in Prague.